Returns, Replacements and Refunds
Thank you for shopping online with Devon Clothing. We want all our customers to be happy with their purchases, and if you’re not completely satisfied, let us know so we can put it right.
Step 1. Contact us
If you have any issue with any purchase, please read through our Returns Policy below, then contact us.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your online order number.
- Our friendly staff are here to help and advise you on what to do next.
Step 2. Order details
Please provide as much information as possible regarding your order (date, order name, school, and docket number listed on your receipt). Also, if able, please provide relevant photographs.
Step 3. Assessment
Staff will assess all information regarding your enquiry and make contact letting you know what needs to happen next.
As per ACCC guidelines, we reserve the right to repair or replace before refunding. Read More..
We try to make it as easy as possible to rectify mishaps with purchases and hope the following requirements help you navigate the process.
- Goods need to be returned within 30 days of receipt.Goods must be returned in original condition, unaltered, unworn, unsoiled and undamaged.
- All original tags need to be attached.
- Refunds are generally returned via the same method and to the same account from which the purchase price was drawn.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of customised items personalised with embroidery or screen printing, or any garments made to order.
- Items bought in store need to be returned to the store from which they were purchased.
- We cannot provide refunds for change of mind, however, we can exchange or provide a credit note.