Thank you for shopping online with Devon Clothing. We want all our customers to be happy with their purchases, and if you’re not completely satisfied, let us know so we can address your concerns.
If you have any issue with any purchase, please read through our Returns Policy below, then contact us.
Please call or send an email to the number or address listed on your docket. Our friendly staff are here to listen and advise you on what to do next.
Return the purchase to our store - Adelaide
If your school is within the Adelaide Metropolitan area or Adelaide Hills, please bring the garment back to one of our stores for assessment.
Return the purchase to our store – Outside Adelaide
If you live outside of the Adelaide Metropolitan area or Adelaide Hills, we can arrange for postage and delivery back to our store. Please contact us as mentioned above
As per ACCC guidelines, we reserve the right to repair or replace before refunding. Read More..
We try to make it as easy as possible to rectify mishaps with purchases and hope the following requirements help you navigate the process.
- Goods need to be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Goods must be in original condition, unaltered, unworn, unsoiled and undamaged.
- We require all original tags and packaging to be intact.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of customised items personalised with embroidery or screen printing, or garments made to order.
- Nor can we accept returns of sale or last run items.
- Items purchased online should follow the same procedure as those purchased instore.
- Items must be returned to the store or stores which your school is serviced by